Monday, October 31, 2005

Erotic Jean Smart


There she was, a wonderfully sexy Jean Smart, lounging on some kind of bed-like surface, wearing nothing but a pair of delightful black velvet high heels. She was happy to be where she was, and I was pretty stoked as well.

She was a professional, long since used to doing this kind of thing, so all I had to do was keep the camera steady and just clicking off those digital files. She was louging, rolling, stretching, bending, spreading, doing just about everything I could think of in erotic photography before I could even ask he to do it. She was a step ahead of me the whole time. Naturally, there were a great many poses and actions I was thinking about, beyond the realm of tasteful and even semi-tasteful boudoir photography, but I wasn't going to head there quite yet. If she was ahead of me, maybe she'd just get there and I'd happily follow. Just gotta wait for the context, see how things are going, and then decided about what to do. I was plenty happy with the situation right then, but it could always get better. As for actual sex, getting it on with Jean Smart, I just really couldn't place myself in that scenario. Too far out, too far down the fantasy pathway. Sure, it'd be a hoot, and I'd jump right on in, but no need to think on what was most likely to be the purely fantastic.

Even in my dream, I wondered how it got to be Jean Smart here, posing so deliciously for my own private erotic photography. She was a mighty good sport about it, and appeared to be enjoying herself. I had no recollection of a contrat or details on payment, but there was the niggling feeling that I might get handed some kind of obscene bill for modeling services or some such. Just had to remember if I'd signed a contract or not.

And why Jean Smart? Of all of the fantasy women, why her? Nope, I never had a thing for any of the "Designing Women" (http://www.topthat.net/DWT/index_alt.html) bunch, and absolutely detested that dumbass show. Delta Burke was a massive turn-off in every way, coming off more like a drag queen than some kind of zaftig southern belle with attitude. No amount of make-up and trendy, expensive clothing could fix her, ever.

Dixie Carter just didn't do it for me. Sure, she was the older, classier one, but still came off as cold and detached, a southern belle Joan Crawford, to my mind all smiles and gen-u-ine southern hospitality until you got behind the curtain and you saw the vicious, manipulative psychotic autocrat. That was just my impression. She was great to look at, but her character didn't work for me at all.

And Annie Potts. She was great in her early nubile phase, when she was in Ghostbusters. Petite, with that cool red hair and enough drawl to really make her something to pay attention to. But as she got older, she didn't keep that look and attitude, just got older, and less and less attractive.

But here was Jean, and she was hot. She most certainly without any clothing, and only now did I notice she had on some wonderfully matching jewelry, subtle and classy gold and diamond earrings and a bracelet, and a nice necklace. That and the heels was all there was. And she looked great there, as I clicked away with my puny digital camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home